Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012
Sunday, February 26, 2012
What Do You Want?
Posted by Unknown at 2:41 AM No comments:
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 12:05 AM 1 comment:
Friday, February 24, 2012
MacBook Decals That Kinda Rock
Posted by Unknown at 12:01 AM 6 comments:
Labels: Apple, art, book, computer, cool, cover, decal, graphics, laptop, Mac, MacBook, powerbook, sweet, unique
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I Was At The Dentist Today...
I saw a lot of this...
And this made me wonder about things...
Like dental related facts:
- The commonly used practice of putting a cap on toothbrush is actually more detrimental. The moisture entrapped in the cap favors bacterial growth.
- You are not supposed to store your brush within 6 feet of a toilet. The airborne particles from the flush can travel up to a distance of 6 feet.
- 75% of the United States population suffers from some stage of periodontal gum disease. People who tend to drink 3 or more glasses of soda/pop daily have 62% more tooth decay, fillings and tooth loss than others.
- The first toothbrush with bristles was manufactured in China in 1498. Bristles from hogs, horses and badgers were used. The first commercial toothbrush was made in 1938.
- Fluoridated toothpastes when ingested habitually by kids can lead to fluoride toxicity.
- You are supposed to replace your toothbrush after you have an episode of flu, cold or other viral infections. Notorious microbes can implant themselves on the toothbrush bristles leading to re-infection.
- New born babies do not have tooth decay bacteria. Often, the bacteria are transmitted from mother to baby when she kisses the child or blows in hot food/drink before feeding the baby.
- Dentures were made from teeth of dead soldiers till the early nineteenth century. Later, porcelain dentures replaced them.
- Your dental plaque contains more than three hundred species of bacteria.
And while looking for these facts, I came across these...
I guess you could call this a collection of Toothtoos and one Toothring!
Posted by Unknown at 12:01 AM 2 comments:
Labels: dental, dentist, fact, facts, fun, funny, mouth, odd, strange, tattoo, tattoos, teeth, tooth, toothring
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)