Fun Facts for All!
1. If you look closely, 26 State names can be seen on the back of the U.S. Five Dollar Bill!
2. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
3. The word "testify" is based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles.
4. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
5. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
6. The average
NERF is short for Non-Expanding Recreational Foam.
15. Some strange college courses include advanced cereal science, clay wheel throwing and soil judging.
16. Prostitutes in Chicago, Illinois are more likely to have sex with a police officer than be arrested by one.
17. At least 55 million Americans have a sexually transmitted infection-that's 1 in 4 adults.
"Go." is the shortest complete sentence in the English