One year, my girlfriend and I went to a Halloween party as a "Quarter Pounder with Cheese".
I dressed normally, but carried a hammer and a quarter. I would occasionally hit the quarter with the hammer. Cindy dressed in all yellow/orange and wore a sign that read "I'm with Him" and she would point at me.
We got a lot of laughs!
Here are a few more "outside of the box" suggestions, WOOT!
- Carry a crucifix that you have placed doll clothes on and you can go as a "Cross Dresser".
- Carry a dumbbell, and stare intently at it. When asked what you are you say, "watching my weight".
- Wear extra-large bra over your clothes. Stuff it with spices. What are you? A "Spice Rack" of course.
- Carry around a box of cereal with a knife, stab the box repeatedly throughout the night. You are a "Cereal Killer".
- Wear normal clothes. Attach a dollar to each ear. When they ask, you're "A Buccaneer". Get it?...Buck-an-ear.
- Attach old Cell Phones to a hat, wear it and tell people you're "Headphones"
Here are some suggestions that are a little more elaborate...
Post a Comment